To keep pace with technological developments around the world and to cope with the challenges of the 21st Century IT demands within the University and collaborative projects with other institutions, Information Technology Centre (IT Centre) was established in 2011 as a new administrative section under the management of the Registrar office.
Since its inception IT Center has facilitated University in its growth towards latest IT trends. IT Centre is an active operational real time administrative setup of the University contributing tremendous efforts to keep running the IT infrastructure 24/7 at the university including:
- Computer networks.
- Computer systems.
- UPS and Power Equipment.
- Wireless Hotspots.
- Online databases.
- IP Phones facility.
- Video Conferences.
- University Web portal.
- Online Digital Library.
- Multimedia operations.
- CCTV Surveillance System.
- Time attendance and Pay Roll Management system.
- Point to point Wireless Connectivity of Campuses.
- HEC IT Projects Management and Liaison.
- Liaison and collaboration regarding IT procurements.
- Networks and Systems Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- IT Policy and its regularization.
- IT skills development of staff and Faculty.
IT Centre has completed various IT projects in the University and is currently planning and deploying new projects other then those mentioned on this website.
IT Center Organogram.
Updated: 2012-11-05 16:57:12